Epic Ninja Epic Ninja

This reminds me of those rare moments in Resident Evil 4.

Neobounce Neobounce

Not bad.

Right I giving a six because the gravity is, almost identical to life, for that extra star, that makes it a seven. Two balls is fine enough, maybe in future tries, add more features such as powerups and more balls to bounce. Finally the UI. Streamlined, at best, no too many buttons to confuse. Overall, promising, at NG users desicion. BTW, you will make something great later on.

Up Down Right Left Up Down Right Left

Simple enough, and, maybe addicting..

Well, the game idea is exactly solid and the mechanics are what it says on the tin. This game's future is in the users hands. For me, this actually makes me think.

MaTX responds:

Thanks. I consider this like a demo, i have plans to make a better version.

-:Bounce:- -:Bounce:-

10/10

This game is worth App fodder, it deserves an Android and iPhone release but when it comes to 57, then you got to start worrying.

Tips:
Use Joy2Key, because then a analog stick is much more accurate than a mouse.
Turn the quality to low, to improve performance at a high level.
When after enough bounces you gain a life. (If you haven't noticed...)
Rings below the paddle can be re-gained by hitting them on the edge of the paddle.

London Riots: The Game London Riots: The Game

Originally...

I did wanted to do this, but could not ov been bothered, so this is better.

Red Green Red Green

Nice.

We all know that this game is good as it is, but one level --but it does increase speed later on, no offense. For a quick break from a hectic game scedule, it works.

Red Green. It lives up to its name. It cashes a check it can cash.

Duck Hunt Extreme Duck Hunt Extreme

Duck Hunt Meets...

This very game is duck hunt meets Duke Nuke'em. Because the guns are from it, which plus duck hunt, makes a great game.

Scope: First Blood Scope: First Blood

Great puzzles!

I had to think on two and the construction site, as those took a little thinking time to see what happens and anything which may change it even further.

Great game!

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

This is a brilliant idea!!

Why can't there be more games like this? That are really simple and fun.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Dman cool.

I can't fault this game.

BTW: Hint.

When you have grabbed a wheel, rapidly hit the down arrow. (At first I thought to hold it. Don't make that mistake.)